Complaint Review: CarTrawler

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — Griswold Connecticut United States of America
CarTrawler

CarTrawler Deceptive cancellation policy Internet

Cartrawler says if you cancel your reservation within 7 days but before 48 hours, you will receive a 100 percent refund.

It also states that if you cancel prior to 7 days of rental, you will receive a full refund minus 25.00 Euro.

Isn't that a** backward.  I can see taking a cancellation fee if you cancel within the seven days but over 30 days out?

My reservation were for 11 - 23 April 2013.  I cancelled on 2 March 2013 and received a confirmation of cancellation on 4 March.

It wasn't until checking our bank account did we notice they charged us 25 Euro.  Beats the heck out of me why other than that they are ripping me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarTrawler/internet/CarTrawler-Deceptive-cancellation-policy-Internet-1025514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarTrawler