Complaint Review: Carbon14films

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: Sonia — Bloomingdale Illinois United States of America
Carbon14films
2905 Paris Road, Olympia Fields, IL 60461 Internet, Illinois United States of America

Carbon14films Josiah Eduave Pepito wedding videography, cinemathography, carbon14films, Josiah Eduave Pepito Internet, Illinois

*Author of original report: Recieved video

. [continued below]....
....

I booked Josh from Carbon14films for my 2 day wedding events in July 2009 with paying him full amount of $4000. He was supposed to provide me Short highlight video, 30min highlights video and 2 hr wedding video in HD format within 1 month from wedding date !

I contacted him after 1 month and he said that Data was lost and he was having problems, so he will give me the video after 2 weeks! I called him after 2 weeks, he gave me a web address and told me that I can download my video from there! But web address was wrong !

Since thn I kept emailing n calling him EVERYDAY, but he didnt reply to any !

Finally, I asked site admin of the wedding vendors site where I saw Josh's business ad first time to help me out. She(Wedding site admin) was helpful coz Josh replied to her when he was not replying 2 me ! n Finally Josh called me n said that he was taking divorce n had problems but will create my video in 2 weeks in send it 2 me !

After 3 weeks he told me that he mailed me my video with raw footage! After few days when I didnt recieve anything, I kept calling him for 2/3 days n he sent me the video by link which was in HQ format !

I asked him to mail me the HD format about a month back, I have been calling him from last 1 month but no reply !

He still has to provide me the video in HD format, 30 min highlights video, and raw footage video !

$4000 was paid for short highlights, 30 min highlights, 2 hr video( all in HD ), and raw footage!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carbon14films/Internet-Illinois-/Carbon14films-Josiah-Eduave-Pepito-wedding-videography-cinemathography-carbon14films-Jo-582703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carbon14films

Recieved video

AUTHOR: Sonia - (United States of America)

I recieved my wedding video and Raw footage from Josh in April. He also offered me free 1st wedding anniversary video bcoz of the delay in providing wedding video....

I am satisfied with my wedding video..