Complaint Review: Carbone Honda

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica Ryan — Bennington Vermont
Carbone Honda
200 North Street Bennington, Vermont USA

Carbone Honda Deceptive sales, terrible customer service, ties up money Bennington Vermont

Had financing approved and in hand when I went to the dealership.  Picked out a car and and gave them the down payment.  They told me it would take a few days, which I thought to be odd.  Come to find out, they didn't want to use my financing and ran my credit with "thier banks."  After not hearing from them for a day I found another dealership and another car.  I called and let them know I was no longer interested and would come to pick up the deposit.  Well, they deposited my check without signing anything to purchase.  I asjed for another check and they told me it would take 7-10 business days.  On top of that, the finance guy is in the wrong business.  He is rude and gruff and acts like he hates his job.  I had to cancel the check at my bank and it cost me $25.  $25 just to have them run my credit (against my permission) and take my money and for them to treat me like crap.  I wouldn't go there again if I won the lottery and they were the only dealership in the state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carbone-Honda-/Bennington-Vermont-05201/Carbone-Honda-Deceptive-sales-terrible-customer-service-ties-up-money-Bennington-Vermo-1063842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carbone Honda