Complaint Review: Carbonite, Inc

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Sparta New Jersey
Carbonite, Inc
334 Boylston St - 3rd Floor, Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Carbonite, Inc CARBONITE - I paid for internet Data Storage and lost all my important company files. Boston Massachusetts

Carbonite advertises, "Computer users should not have to think about backup or choosing which files are important enough to be saved" so I chose them to back up my company files. Everything seemed to work smoothly until I accidently deleted some very important files. When I contacted them, they told me that the big important files should have been handled differently and I was out of luck. Now I have to pay to try to have them found and saved when I was trying to be pro-active and prevent this from happening.

Glenn
Sparta, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carbonite-Inc/Boston-Massachusetts-02116/Carbonite-Inc-CARBONITE-I-paid-for-internet-Data-Storage-and-lost-all-my-important-comp-452689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carbonite, Inc