whereby

• Reported By: Greg — Memphis Tennessee
Carbonite
Internet USA

Carbonite Poor product and Customer service Internet

I have had nothing but problems with Carbonite. It would never back up my IPhone and now after a three month period it won't back up my computer or re-download it.

I have a Almost new IMac and it is not a computer problem! I talker to Carbonite's customer service and advanced technical people and they still could not solve my problem and make their product work as advertised an promised. I paid, foolishly, for three years in advance and now they won't give me a refund of any amount!

You know how you just get fed up with a company or product when they just give you the run around? That's how I feel about Carbonite. I do not recommend them, their customer service or their product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carbonite/internet/Carbonite-Poor-product-and-Customer-service-Internet-1060097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carbonite