Complaint Review: Carchex

Internet, Virginia United States of America

Carchex false advertisement Internet, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If you would like a resolution please contact me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If you would like a resolution please contact me

My husband and I have a warranty with Carchex please have your lawyers read over all there contracts before signing anything with them. all of the wording you might understand the meaning does not mean the same to them there a ripoff your warranty will never last the length of time is say due to the wording and this is 2012 not years ago my contract is new. There hold is to never come out of pocket for your car and they will try to do just that

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carchex/Internet-Virginia-22192/Carchex-false-advertisement-Internet-Virginia-877107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carchex

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If you would like a resolution please contact me

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jason Goldsmith and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of CARCHEX. Its very disappointing to hear that you are not satified with CARCHEX. Our brand promise is Customer Experience Above All and if this claim is accurate then we did not deliver on that promise. However, from your post alone it is very difficult to understand where there may be a problem. You make the claim that CARCHEX or our claims administrtator does not beleive your claim should be covered but provide no detail about the requested repair or nature of the claim just a vague complaint about the contract.

Further, I am a bit confused as to why I am first hearing about your complaint  through this posting since my direct contact information is made easily accessible to each of our customers and potential customers for the exact purpose of being able to speak directly to me in order to help resolve any open issue or provide suggestions on how we can improve our customer experience. If you have an issue or complaint you or any of our customers can reach out to me directly at CEO@CARCHEX.COM or by phone at 1-877-CARCHEX Ext. 1449. I will respond to each issue in a timely manner.

It's unfortuante you didn't choose to speak to me earlier but if this is in fact a real customer please provide your contract number through this site or contact me directly and I would still be happy to help you find a satifactory resolution to your open issue. I look forward to hearing from you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company