Complaint Review: Card Cash

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: AG — Spring Lake New Jersey United States of America
Card Cash
990 Cedar Bridge Avenue, Brick NJ Brick, New Jersey United States of America

Card Cash ABC my son mailed his gift cards to the address shown on website, we got a confirmation from the post office that they rec'd the cards...No repsonse when I email or call. mulitple times... Brick, New Jersey

*Author of original report: I DID finally get a return call!!!!

We mailed the cards in as instructed, but no repsonse when emailed the company....also have tried calling multiple times, multiple extensions....No return call to our messages - the cards are in their possession. Website says turn around is fast...nothing yet...terrible customer service!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Cash/Brick-New-Jersey-08723/Card-Cash-ABC-my-son-mailed-his-gift-cards-to-the-address-shown-on-website-we-got-a-confi-1003126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Cash

I DID finally get a return call!!!!

AUTHOR: ABG - (United States of America)

I was promised I would see the payment in my account in a day or two.. I will report back and update progress