• Report: #1082044

• Reported By: Ondreka — Bay Harbor Islands Florida
Card Cash
New Jersey , New Jersey USA

Card Cash ABC gift cards Sending counterfeit checks New Jersey New Jersey

*Author of original report: You'll have more issues!

I sent $2500 worth of gift cards to this company and after having delivery issues I finally received a check for the percentage they owed me. When I went to cash the check I was informed it was a counterfeit check. I was shocked and embarraced but mostly angry that they had the nerves to send me a check knowing its fake. I spoke with multiple people hoping to resolve this issue but they just keep giving me the run around. I WANT MY MONEY!

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Cash/New-Jersey-New-Jersey/Card-Cash-ABC-gift-cards-Sending-counterfeit-checks-New-Jersey-New-Jersey-1082044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Cash

You'll have more issues!

AUTHOR: Bella - ()

I called the number you have posted for the business and even though it is the same voice and information the names are different. Your says abc gift cards processing center and the number I have (732-719-5984 says "thank you for calling card cash.com". It's clearly the same people.