Complaint Review: Card Member Services

• Reported By: n....kw — holiday Florida
Card Member Services
, Select State/Province Belize

Card Member Services loud,lies,annoying ?? belize

A company identifying themselves as Card Member Services calls everyday. I asked them to cease the calls and remove my number from their database. I was told "That's not going to happen." I asked why not and was told that is not part of their program".

I stated it was illegal to make these calls since we are on the no call list and was told "No it is not." They call me every day to reduce my interest rates to 6.9% and I want no part of this. It is NOT always the same number that calls either. Sometime the number comes from the corn fields of Iowa, it is a problem and it needs to stop.

No wonder so many have disconnected home numbers, but that is an inconvenience if you are elderly, we need that phone for emergencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Member-Services/Select-StateProvince/Card-Member-Services-loudliesannoying-belize-1054459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Member Services