Complaint Review: Card Processing Center/ FCNB Processing Center/ First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, October 06, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2004

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Card Processing Center/ FCNB Processing Center/ First Consumer National Bank
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Card Processing Center FCNB Processing Center First Consumer National Bank Scam Fraud on payments Old Bethpage New York

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a Contact Number

I had a card with Speigel and last January, I recieved a letter stating that I would no longer be able to use the card. I started receiving statements from this "Card Processing Center" but about 6-7 months ago, I stopped getting statements. They started calling me and I told them I had not recieved anything regarding my balance, I thought I had it paid off due to the fact I did not have a large balance on it when the card closed. They informed me that due to interest and late payments it was at 1000.00- No way is that possible. I have been disputing this account because they have not sent statements and are charging me outrageous interest and late fees. When on went on line to get the address today, I see all of these complaints and I am hoping maybe someone that has been through this can help me or give me direction as to what to do. I can not talk to a human being-- I have a 866 number to call but it is all automated and if anything is disputed, you have to send them a letter but that does no good either. I am getting no where and need help.

Amie
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2004 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Processing-Center-FCNB-Processing-Center-First-Consumer-National-Bank/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/Card-Processing-Center-FCNB-Processing-Center-First-Consumer-National-Bank-Scam-Fraud-on-111676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Processing Center/ FCNB Processing Center/ First Consumer National Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have a Contact Number

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

Try this number 866-503-0872 for Card Member Services. (Old Eddie Bauer/Spiegal Accounts)

You will actually get a real person. Good Luck