Complaint Review: Card Processing Center - First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2004

• Reported By:Leesburg Georgia
Card Processing Center - First Consumer National Bank
PO BOX 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Card Processing Center - First Consumer National Bank FCNB ripoff I owe Spiegel not them, sent them the letter from the BBB stating I wanted no more phone calls and that was 50 calls and $200 OLD BETHPAGE New York

These people call 6 to 8 times a day. I finally sent the the No more phone call letter. Then they made 6 more calls to confirm it was me saying NO MORE CALLS and then they ignored everything and started their harrassing and threatening calls again. I never actually knew who they were until I saw the article on the internet and then realized I haven't been getting my statements. The interest is unreal! The collectors think you are stupid and have no clue that they need to read the Fair Debt Collection Laws because IF they did they would see they are violating my rights. Count me in on any class action that is taken.

Nancy
Leesburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2004 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Processing-Center-First-Consumer-National-Bank/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/Card-Processing-Center-First-Consumer-National-Bank-FCNB-ripoff-I-owe-Spiegel-not-them-82162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Processing Center - First Consumer National Bank