Complaint Review: Card Processing Center (Spiegel) - FCNB

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2003

• Reported By:Plain Dealing Louisiana
Card Processing Center (Spiegel) - FCNB
P O Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Card Processing Center (Spiegel) ripoff - never ending charges Old Bethpage New York

I am one of the many who's account was sold to an unknown source. I started getting first bill with about 7 days to pay and then they started adding late charges. I paid minimum amount one time there were no late charges. When I paid half of it they added large late charge.

I called in to make a payment or find out where on line I could make one because one was due and I just wanted to get it out of my hair they charged me over $8.00 to make the payment without telling me and told me what the balance was. Open the next statement and they had added late charge again, more than the balance.

I am only going to pay what they told me the balance is. It is illegal not to say that they are charging $8.50 for a phone payment... I have been doing some research and I am not the only one. Spiegels doesn't make any money on merchandise, they love charge accounts and the money they can make on them... I thought extorition was illegal

Plain Dealing, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2003 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Processing-Center-Spiegel-FCNB/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/Card-Processing-Center-Spiegel-ripoff-never-ending-charges-Old-Bethpage-New-York-71867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Processing Center (Spiegel) - FCNB