Complaint Review: Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Mon, March 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 01, 2004

• Reported By:mercersburg Pennsylvania
Card Processing Center
P O Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Card Processing Center, FCNB, Spiegel ripoff This company does not seem to want to work with you or cooperate. Old Bethpage New York

I recently requested a copy of my past charges and payments for the last two years from Card Processing Center.

I am doing this because I did not receive statements for quite a while and now am receiving phone call all day and night, statements with a very high minimum about due and many late fees being charged. I am disputing the balance that they say I owe and the methods of collection.

You cannot locate a "live" person to talk with and are told to put your dispute/request in a letter.

I sent a request for my past statements for the last two years to them on February 3, 2004. I received an answer in a letter dated February 24, 2004 of which I received on March 1, 2004.

I am now being told there is a $2.00 per page charge for past statements or history on my account unless I have a dispute. I thought I clearly stated my dispute with them.

This company does not seem to want to work with you or cooperate which makes me very suspicious of their methods. I have many people encountering the same problems as I and am wondering what avenues I can take to getting this resolved.

This company should be investigated. Where and how can this be accomplished.

mercersburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2004 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Processing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/Card-Processing-Center-FCNB-Spiegel-ripoff-This-company-does-not-seem-to-want-to-work-wi-82434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Processing Center