Complaint Review: Card Reader Tech

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Cam — Alabama
Card Reader Tech
Internet USA

Card Reader Tech, cardreadertech, cardreadertech.com Huge scam, unsafe payment methods Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Accusation not founded

I placed my order from Card Reader Tech (cardreadertech.com) about 3 weeks ago. I initially wanted to order their "MSR010 GSM Card Reader" however they told me I needed to purchase a minimum of 50 pieces at a price of $1490 USD per piece that's a total of $74,500 USD they wanted UPFRONT. Absolutely ridiculous, ESPECIALLY for a first order. So I decided to purchase their MSR008 reader. At first I wanted to purchase in Demo mode but was told the delay would be much longer for shipping than just purchasing full version. I went ahead and purchased the full version for $450 + $50 shipping. I initially used Paypal during checkout but they refunded the payment and told me it had to be sent by bank wire or PayPal GIFT (NO REFUNDS POSSIBLE WITH GIFT PAYMENTS). This triggered a warning to me but I continued anyways and used bank wire. I didn't hear from them for a week when I contacted them they told me that I simply had to wait and they don't care how long it takes because there's nothing I can do. I contacted them 3 times a week and told them last week I would report them as a scam if they didn't ship right away. I never received a reply. STAY AWAY ALL CUSTOMERS. CardReaderTech is a SCAM. They require high minimum purchases ($75000 FOR GSM!) and will never ship your order. They use product names like msr008 msr009 msr010 so that their SCAM SITE is ranked higher in Google. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Reader-Tech/internet/Card-Reader-Tech-cardreadertech-cardreadertechcom-Huge-scam-unsafe-payment-methods-In-1068033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Reader Tech

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Accusation not founded

AUTHOR: CardReaderTech - (Hong Kong)

"At first I wanted to purchase in Demo mode but was told the delay would be much longer for shipping than just purchasing full version."

It is written on the website that "Demo" version is exactly the same as "Full" Version it is same device shipped as "demo" or "full" version so it is impossible that anyone would ever say delivery time is longer.

"PayPal GIFT (NO REFUNDS POSSIBLE WITH GIFT PAYMENTS). This triggered a warning to me but I continued anyways and used bank wire."

"Gift" Option is not available for "business paypal linked to E-commerce" so please stop your fake accustaion and paste any emails, skype chat etc ... that has been exchanged between us.

THERE is NO Bank Wire option as check out AT all so please if you did a bank wire paste here the proof, screen shot of bank wire to us.

We think you are same person from the US that we have told before NO FREE SAMPLE and that has been wasting our time for so long on skype.

Please notice all accustation come from USA ALABAMA