• Report: #209742

• Submitted: Wed, September 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 06, 2006

• Reported By:huntington West Virginia
Card Services International
Po Box 5180 Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

Card Services International ripoff Simi Valley California

Oh me. Let me join the rest of you guys. They have been in my friends account and keep taking out money. We do not even own a machine. When I talked to steve hof. he told me lets take care of this after I spent most of the day with there so called place in Maryland. And go no where. Then a cynthia garcia sent a email for me to take to the bank, to have them refund my overdrafts.

Come on. They are a liars, fraud, scam, and con artist. All of them. I am over over 500.00 in calls and time oof of my work..i am so f--king mad.

Do they want to do anything. NO, then I talked to a friend who was and is still being taken by them for 150 a month and she does not have amachinie.

See what fraud.

I have reported them to the BBB, attorney general in Calif, and WVA. Now I am reporting them to every state in the union. They have these scam shops everywhere and Well Fargo owns them. They are a 5oo fourtune co.

Let's get some investigating going on this a 60 minutes show for sure. Also I am about ready to sue. If any one else wants to join me let me know.

Michellle
huntington, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Services-International/Simi-Valley-California-93062/Card-Services-International-ripoff-Simi-Valley-California-209742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Card Services International