Complaint Review: CardReaderTech.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Phillip Mason — Taos New Mexico
CardReaderTech.com
Leuvenseseneweg 280, 1932 Sint Stevens Woluwe, Bel Wolue, Select State/Province Belgium

CardReaderTech.com Ripoff product with no refund despite promise o refund Wolue Woluve, Belgium

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Paypal post of this transaction NEVER accured.

Purchased an MRS008 mini card reader from these ripoffs. The product would never work and I was told to return it for a refund. They refused to sign for the parcel (which I have USA Post Office proof I sent) and now the parcel has disappeared off the planet. After much fussing with them they promised a refund today which I never got. Throughout this they have acted like I was totally stupid and have realy poor customer service. Needless to say after being promised a refund and not getting it I have finally come to the conclusion I have been royally ripped of. This whole thing took several months and I never got anything for the $300.00 I spent. I'll be complaining to every website in the world as well as the credit card companies & payPal that let them get away with this crap.

This is not the only complaint about these rip off folks at cardreadertech.com  BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CardReaderTechcom/Wolue-Select-StateProvince/CardReaderTechcom-Ripoff-product-with-no-refund-despite-promise-o-refund-Wolue-Woluve-B-1074533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CardReaderTech.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Paypal post of this transaction NEVER accured.

AUTHOR: CardReaderTech - (Hong Kong)

We have pade a screen shots of all the payment received via paypal this date, do not know why people lie but we are supposing it must be our competitors, back than selling 2-3 times more expensive than us with less quality.

Please notice that no payment of 300$ has been send to us during this periode of the claim

Please check this link for our true reputation for about 5 years now:

If someone wants to check our reliability please make some more research or contact us directly:

CardReaderTech