Complaint Review: Cardinal Logistics

• Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: Driver — Central Texas Texas United States of America
Cardinal Logistics
5333 Davidson Highway concord, North Carolina United States of America

Cardinal Logistics Cardinal Logistics will fire you without mercy concord, North Carolina

*General Comment: Corporate America strikes again.

I'm not a perfect driver but I'm no dumb a** either and this company fired me after only 5 weeks! As one of the other driver's stated there paper work was "messed" up and they ended up taking a load that they weren't supposed to which was similiar to what happened to me. The office personal responsible for giving the paper work for the loads gave me the right paper work to sign and then took it back and gave me the wrong paper work in return and I ended up taking a load in the wrong direction about 30 miles before dispatch notifying me that I had the wrong load. They fired me the same day. It did happen once before also but that was totally my fault and I take the blame for it but fire me over it? I think that was extreme and uncalled for. Like the other driver said if your not a perfect truck driver that never makes mistakes don't work for this company because it will end up being a waste of your time at best and at worst a huge carreer mistake. Again I'm not making excuses for my mistake just that there action was extreme...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardinal-Logistics/concord-North-Carolina-28027/Cardinal-Logistics-Cardinal-Logistics-will-fire-you-without-mercy-concord-North-Carolina-871773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardinal Logistics

#1 General Comment

Corporate America strikes again.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

If you only took the load 30 miles before they caught it I don't see how they would fire you either.But,when these trucking companies want to get rid of you,this is one of the ways they do it.The best part about it is you can be the best driver on the planet,but if they don't like the way you part your hair,your out of there.Most of these big companies make Hitler look like an angel.

Best of luck and God Bless.                                              Marty