Brooklyn

• Submitted: Fri, February 09, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, February 09, 2001

• Reported By:gaton in
Cardinal towing
1730 N.Broadway muncie, Indiana U.S.A.

cardinal towing 1730N. Broadway Muncie indiana. RIP OFF CITY

ON 02=07-01 I pulled up behind my son's car at the apartment he was renting.I walked up to the front door and got my celluar phone and we walk back to my car. I started to get in and he said there was towing boots on the car and a tow truck about twenty feet away. two man and a Delaware county poice officer was standing by the tow truck.I ask them what they thought they was doing. i was not there but two minites and was leaveing. the owner of the tow truck said yes after you pay me $50.00 dollars.

I told him to blow it. i wasn't paying for nothing to get the boots off the car.He said ok. I'll take it off for $25.00.i ask him if he could hear. i wasn't paying for it. i was there two minites . i wasn't in nobodys parking and wasn't blocking nobody. and this was a big scam. My son said they have been doing it to all Ball State unv. students. it costed him 50 dollars one day and he lived there. My son and his grilfriend paid the tow truck man. so i could go.He does this every night from 12.00 to 5.00 at the SUN PEACH APARTMENTS in muncie indiana.and there is six other apartments he goes too.He as a big scam going on. the police said he didn't have anything to do with it. the tow drive was beat up and people in the apartment as been throw cans and bottles at him. So if you are going to ball state unvi. stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardinal-towing/muncie-Indiana-74324/cardinal-towing-1730N-Broadway-Muncie-indiana-RIP-OFF-CITY-4416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardinal towing