Chin

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Lynn — Cypress California United States of America
Cardmember Services

Cardmember Services Card Member Services Keep waking me up!!! internet

Cardmember Services have called me AT LEAST 10 times. First couple of times I hung up, but then I spoke with a customer rep and politely asked to be put on their Do Not Call list. I've now tried this several times, but as soon as I utter the words, "Do not call" they hang up! I've tried several times to get them not to call me (I work nights so they always wake me up when they call in the morning), but they continue to call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardmember-Services/internet/Cardmember-Services-Card-Member-Services-Keep-waking-me-up-internet-787888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardmember Services