Complaint Review: Cardona Consulting

• Submitted: Sun, August 29, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 29, 2004

• Reported By:Santa clara California
Cardona Consulting
1202 N. 75th Street #325 Downers Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Cardona Consulting work at home stuffers ripoff, not what promised, you make no money at all Downers Grove Illinois

I was promised $5.37 for each circular I mailed. I paid $59.00 for the circular, and envelopes, and address to send them too.

I paid for all stamps, they promised to pay me back when I get my first check. What they did not tell me was I would only get paid if the consumer bought their product, which makes it inpossibe due to there is no listed telephone number for the consumer to call them on there circuar, only an address for them to send Money. Which I did not find out until of course I paid.

Also, I paid the $59.00, and after mailing 50 they want another $59.00 for another 50 circulars. I have not received no money at all. RipOff.

Robin
Santa clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2004 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardona-Consulting/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60516/Cardona-Consulting-work-at-home-stuffers-ripoff-not-what-promised-you-make-no-money-at-a-106035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardona Consulting