Complaint Review: Cardpayment Solutions

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Kristine — Anthem Arizona United States of America
Cardpayment Solutions
PO Box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Cardpayment Solutions Lied about fees to get our business and charged us for a terminal when we had our own Thousand Oaks, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Sorry about your experience!

I hate this company! The salesperson lied to us about the fees associated with the company. When we contacted her directly after being upset about this she informed us she left the company because they were not honest. We had our own terminal that the company said they needed to reset up to there system. They did not return our terminal instead they sent us a new one and charged us for it. I never received mine back and I paid $400.00 for it. plus now for theirs. Thank god my contract is almost up and I can get rid of them. I don't process through them anymore cause I don't want to give them another dime. They add PCI fees every year, annual fees every year and lock you into a contract without you knowing it. RUN from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardpayment-Solutions/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/Cardpayment-Solutions-Lied-about-fees-to-get-our-business-and-charged-us-for-a-terminal-994101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardpayment Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Sorry about your experience!

AUTHOR: www.mstms.com - (United States of America)

I am a sales representative with Total Merchant Services and I am sorry to hear about your experience.

I can tell you we dont have any annuals fees and your contract is month to month.  Oh by the way we provide the terminal free to our customers.  If you leave our company you just have to return the company.  Please visit our website to learn more.  www.mstms.com