Complaint Review: Cardpool

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Dallas Texas
Cardpool
PO Box 77205 San Francisco, CA 94107 San Francisco, California United States of America

Cardpool Cardpool cliamed I purchased something I ddn't then sent it to the wrong address and still charged me! San Francisco, California

At first I had a very pleasant experience with this website. I sold a gift card on there and they shipped me a check in no time so I figured I would buy one on the website-boy was this a different experience.

I purchased an electronic gift card so I could use it right away on something I wanted to buy online. After waiting almost 24 hours to receive the email with my gift card number I reached out to the support team. They informed me that I purchased a physical gift card (WRONG) and they could only ship it to my billing address (in GA when I live in TX-WRONG) even though I put down my preferred mailing address --they completely disregarded my wishes and sent it on to Georgia.

I asked if I could cancel the transaction all together from the start and they said no, and that I could simply mail the card back if I was dissatisfied due to their 100 day purchase guarantee. Well it looks like it might take that long to get it, because it has already been over 2 weeks, and I have to reach out to the support team again! Gift card is no where in sight, and I was never given a tracking number-what horrible customer service!

I will never buy from this website again, and for the record my gift card was over $100 which they have already taken from my account, and I am on a very tight budget. This was a splurge for me and I couldnt be more disappointed in the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardpool/San-Francisco-California-94107/Cardpool-Cardpool-cliamed-I-purchased-something-I-ddnt-then-sent-it-to-the-wrong-address-1045433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardpool