Complaint Review: Cardservice International - Wells Fargo Bank N.A.

• Submitted: Thu, October 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By: setia1 — monterey park California USA
Cardservice International - Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
P. O. Box 5180 Simi Valley, California United States of America

Cardservice International - Wells Fargo Bank N.A. CARDSERVICE INTERNATIONAL Cardservice has been stealing from my merchant account. every single month in different amounts. Last month alone over $1880+ I called, no one could give an explaination. that BS ! Simi Valley, California

It's been a week I tried to call Collection dept from Cardservice Int. They transfer me run around, back and forward, but always end up talking to some idiot in customer support that couldn't give answer in the first place.  Cardservice has been taking my daily batches 100% which I assumed as a reserved. Since May 2009 till now October 09 - but I realize every month the reserve account is always 0 balance, huh where my money goes ?  I talked to many of their supports but all they can say is for Collection balance or chargebacks.  That so BS !! Just last month the total amount of charge back was only $400+ but they took $1880+ on top of the chargback & fees they took. now they saying I dont have nomore collection balance...yeah right ! I am not happy with $0 ! I should have at least balance or what ever they took without disclosing the charges for.  From May09-till now, they have stolen at least $4000+ from me.  What should I do ? This is crazy, ... I've been struggling trying to survive on this screwed up economy situation and they just took my money like that ??  there must be a way  for Justice to be served,... help !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardservice-International-Wells-Fargo-Bank-NA/Simi-Valley-California-/Cardservice-International-Wells-Fargo-Bank-NA-CARDSERVICE-INTERNATIONAL-Cardservice-ha-506130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardservice International - Wells Fargo Bank N.A.