Complaint Review: Cardservice International

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: John Chong DDS — warwick, hampton. hayes Virginia United States of America
Cardservice International

Cardservice International CIS commits forgery for multi store location Internet

*Author of original report: Using private information

A sale agent working for CSI is doing  illegal act of forgery.  I believe he is using two different name Mong and Mino Choi. Both use the same cell phone number. He forged my signature to a documents I never saw or read. He did so to multi store locations that I own. I have proof of the forge documents that the company has provided me.I do have an account with this company but he signed my stores up twice and I am being charge twice for each of my 3 store locations. Each all have different merchant ID numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cardservice-International/internet/Cardservice-International-CIS-commits-forgery-for-multi-store-location-Internet-960395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cardservice International

Using private information

AUTHOR: John Chong DDS - (United States of America)

He also is using my personal information such as social security, fedal tax id, banking account information to commit these fraud account on behalf of CSI company.