Complaint Review: Care Credit - GE Capital

• Submitted: Fri, October 01, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 01, 2004

• Reported By:Jacksonville North Carolina
Care Credit - GE Capital
PO BOX 960061 ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

Care Credit, GE Capital rip-off! ORLANDO Florida

When I first opened up my account for dental work I thought the 12 months no interest was the route to go. Then I did not receive a bill or a credit card. I was worried about not having my bill in on time. Even though I had to go through the hassle of speaking to everyone within the company before getting a bill about 2 months after my first bill was to be due, I was able to speak to someone who was able to postpone any charges due to their delinquency.

It is still however, my responsibility to pay my bill with having a physical bill. It is located in the fine print of the contracts. You need to make sure that you stay on top of any new account or existing to ensure that you do not forget about something. It made this account easier to deal with by making the payments online through web bill pay. The bill could never be late. I have not been charged any late fees or interest to this date.

Billey
Jacksonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2004 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-Credit-GE-Capital/ORLANDO-Florida-32896-0061/Care-Credit-GE-Capital-rip-off-ORLANDO-Florida-111030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit - GE Capital