Gods

• Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Raging Mad! — Lake Zurich Illinois United States of America
Care Credit - GE Money Bank
PO Box 981439 El Paso, Texas United States of America

Care Credit - GE Money Bank Care Credit - GE Money Worked together with a company in Schaumburg IL to extort money from me El Paso, Texas

I went to a company called Advanced Medical Institute in Schaumburg IL to have a small procedure done and charged it to my Care Credit - GE Money credit card.

Months later (May of 2008) I see that the Advanced Medical Institute charged my card again for over $2,500.00.  I called the clinic to find out why and the phone was disconnected.  I drove over there to find the clinic was closed.  I called Care Credit - GE Money to report the fraud.  They told me that the amount was in dispute and I didn't have to make any payment's for the disputed amount.  Mean while they kept tacking on interest charges and late fee's for the amount in dispute.  I was calling daily and was on the phone for hours at a time to resolve this issue and every time they would tell me it would not happen any longer and sure enough, next statement they charged me again.

Even after they ruled that it was fraud they still called continuously asking me to pay it.

This fiasco is still going on from May of 2008!  They are still reporting to the credit bureau that I've made late payments.  I've reported them to the Better Business Bureau and they tell them they have no record of me but they've tarnished my good credit!  I'm still on the phone with them all of the time to fix it!

They tell me, "They can not stop reporting that I've made delinquint payment's even though I never have!"

This is going in circle's every time I talk to them on the phone!  They tell me they've done it already when I'm looking right at my report and see that they haven't!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-Credit-GE-Money-Bank/El-Paso-Texas-79998/Care-Credit-GE-Money-Bank-Care-Credit-GE-Money-Worked-together-with-a-company-in-Scha-612544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit - GE Money Bank