Complaint Review: Care Credit - GE Money

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: Consumer Advocate — Whitethorn California United States of America
Care Credit - GE Money
P.O. Box 960061 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Care Credit - GE Money Extortion/Fraud/Scam Orlando, Florida

I have been a Care Credit customer for over 2 yrs and have paid on time online. Despite this my interests rate was recently increased to 26.99%. Last month I paid online, on time and received an e-mail confirmation that the payment was received on the due date. When I looked at my statement, I saw to my disgust a $40.00 late fee! I have called customer service and their rational for charging me is that the payment was received after 5:00 p.m. EST. I live in CA. When I return to work I am going to pay this off, but I do intend to take them to small claims court and go on KMUD to inform Northern California and Southern Oregon listeners not to do business with GE MONEY or Care Credit under no circumstances. Where is the Mafia when we need them!!!!

Barbara, R.N.

Talk show host

Nurse Activist

Labor Activist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-Credit-GE-Money/Orlando-Florida-32896-0061/Care-Credit-GE-Money-ExtortionFraudScam-Orlando-Florida-541285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit - GE Money