Complaint Review: Care Credit - Ge Capital Cons Cardco

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:aurora Colorado
Care Credit - Ge Capital Cons Cardco
PO BOX 960061 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Care Credit - Ge Capital Cons Cardco ripoff Had laser eye surgery charged on care credit closed the doors and I need follow up surgery in one eye Do I still have to pay the 2,000.00 left to pay Orlando Florida

I signed the papers and paid for the follow up visits for laser eye surgery. I have paid 1,000.00 to the care credit company and now the laser clinic closed the door.

I paid for the follow up surgery that will be needed for one eye going bad. Now what can I do I'm paying for the sugery I will never be able to get without paying for another surgery from a different laser company.

Will I have to continue paying this credit card company, 2,000.00 if the deal did not do what I paid for? I would like to investigate this problem and do some thing about it.

Janice
aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-Credit-Ge-Capital-Cons-Cardco/Orlando-Florida-32896-0061/Care-Credit-Ge-Capital-Cons-Cardco-ripoff-Had-laser-eye-surgery-charged-on-care-credit-c-91638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit - Ge Capital Cons Cardco