Complaint Review: Care Credit/GE Capital

• Reported By: Dstar — Manchester New Hampshire United States of America
Care Credit/GE Capital

Care Credit/GE Capital Total Ripoff and Unscrupulous! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

My husband and I opened up this Care Credit account to use for our animals when they have Vet appointments as the appointments are expensive.  Care Credit advertised that they were running a special for 6 months with no interest due from the time the account was opened.  That was a joke!!  The first bill, which was late getting to us, had interest charges plus late charges included!!  When I called the company, which took a while to get a real human being, the person was rude and told me that they would not remove the interest charges or late charges.  After I demanded to speak to a manager, the manager did remove the late charges but not the interest charges.

I mailed my payment for the month of May (due the 15th) on May 9 and today when I checked with my online account it was still not posted and it indicated that I was already late (today is May 14!).  I tried calling Care Credit and could not get through at all to a human being.  I intend to pay this card off in the next month and terminate my account with them.  They are deceptive and underhanded and are making a ton of money illegally.  I'm sure I won't be the only one complaining about them now and in the future but I will go back to paying cash for here on out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-CreditGE-Capital/internet/Care-CreditGE-Capital-Total-Ripoff-and-Unscrupulous-Internet-882480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit/GE Capital

We would like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 051512_rr_dstar**

Im sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account.  We would like to try and resolve your concerns.  Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,