Complaint Review: Care Credit/Geonlineservices

• Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:roebuck South Carolina
Care Credit/Geonlineservices
geonlineservices.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Care Credit/Geonlineservices Care Credit has gotten alot more from me that what I owed and I am still paying El Paso Nationwide

A little over two years ago I had shoulder surgery, I worked in the operating room and knew the physican. A few weeks after my surgery I was in the office for a follow up when they called me into the business office. I had insurance and it had paid a large sum of my surgeons bill but I still had a $1500.00 balance. They told me about a new payment program they were doing and asked me if I would be interested. I was told how good it was and that it would be the best thing for me to do to pay my bill so I agreed.

I was approved for $1000.00 and have been making payments for all this time of $42.00 per month. I still owe $600.00. I could have had this paid off by now if they would have set me up on a payment plan in the office but I feel it will never be paid off. I am planning on refinancing my home and getting cash to pay this. I tried to talk to the surgeons office manager but she stood by their decision to use the company, but why not they got their money up front. I wrote a letter to him asking to please have my bill returned to the office but I got no response. Needless to say I am no longer a patient at that office.

roebuck, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-CreditGeonlineservices/nationwide/Care-CreditGeonlineservices-Care-Credit-has-gotten-alot-more-from-me-that-what-I-owed-and-449315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Credit/Geonlineservices