Complaint Review: Care Now

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Care Now
7232North Freeway Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Care Now Dr. Kenneth Wilks say nothing was wrong me, told me he's was going to close the case, I told him going to another Doctor, argured with me he was very rude,hollowed loud talking in front of the nurses squeeze my knee, s Fort Worth, Texas

At Care now,was treated Terrible hollowed at was told to end the visits, nothing, wrong like he had my fellings still in pain, force to say nothings wrong, The Doctor is not very understanding he act like he's having a bad day, because he was turn down. did not have a Xray done. went by what he think was wrong,I did'nt know what happen that night. I was already going thur pain and had to go back to work I l know they was watching him talking to me bad the people that work in the back,so I told him I already had another Doctor he didn't like that. very upset, I have the right to choose, I hope I never have to go back there, Care Now!!     Shirley,Fort WorthTx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-Now/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Care-Now-Dr-Kenneth-Wilks-say-nothing-was-wrong-me-told-me-hes-was-going-to-close-the-c-917017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care Now