Complaint Review: Care One Credit And Persel And Associates

careonecredit.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-340-0885
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Care One Credit And Persel And Associates This company took $4000.00 of my money and did nothing. Nothing! Internet

My husband and I incurred a great deal of credit card debt in helping our 20 year old son with medical bills and college tuition, car repairs, and on and on. CareOneCredit put my debt issues in the hands of Persel and Associates, and I paid $400 for 10 months. In that time, not one single account of mine was settled. We had some bills that were less than $1000.00 and still they managed to get nothing paid in our behalf with the $4000.00 they took. Yes, they took. In exchange for that $4000.00, I personally sent letters to each of my creditors to have them direct any mail to Persels. They didn't even contact them, I did it for them!

Ater 10 months, and $4000.00 later, my husband had his income cut by 1/3 and we were no longer able to make the $400.00 monthly payment. I called Persels and asked to be removed from the program and asked for the measly $300 or so that was in my "account" allotted for my creditors. I got nothing. Nada. As I said, the rich attorneys just get richer. I could have paid off $4000 of my debt with the money they scammed from me. Now I am contacting my debtors on my own. I had tried this prior to contacting CareOneCredit and was met with no success, but since that time, and the continuing downward spiral of the economy, the creditors are much more willing to work with me. To anyone considering CareOneCredit, take a pass, do it yourself. Save yourself the loss of some $$$ in what they call "fees".

And the rich get richer....
Armpit of the World

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-One-Credit-And-Persel-And-Associates/internet/Care-One-Credit-And-Persel-And-Associates-This-company-took-400000-of-my-money-and-did-n-456748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care One Credit And Persel And Associates