Complaint Review: Care One Credit Counseling Service

• Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By:Piedmont Alabama
Care One Credit Counseling Service
800-care123 Internet U.S.A.

Care One Credit Counseling Service Care One is a ruthless, backstabbing, lying bunch of predators who preys on persons who are in need. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Care One Works...

Care One is a ruthless, backstabbing, lying bunch of predators who preys on persons who are in need. This company actually charged me a fee to pay my debtors but did not do what they said they would. They never sent me a contract, I called several times to get one and they would always say it was in the mail. It never came. They made contracts with my creditors and broke them, they sent money late. They lied and told me that I would be debt free in 3 years and that all my creditors were on board with their plan. In reality I had several creditors who were not on board and denied their plan, I had too find out from the creditors the truth.
My creditors actually told me that this bunch was a lie. They suggest the free services offered by the government.

I have switched to a free service and am seeing a great improvement in service as well as performance. If you are looking to use care one I would warn you not to do so. Don't believe everything you see on Oprah.

Care one is a rip off
Piedmont, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Care-One-Credit-Counseling-Service/internet/Care-One-Credit-Counseling-Service-Care-One-is-a-ruthless-backstabbing-lying-bunch-of-pr-436744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care One Credit Counseling Service

Care One Works...

AUTHOR: starkml4 - (USA)

I've been with Care One for a year...my debt is getting paid off.  I log onto my account every month and continue to see my debt decreasing.  I have not been contacted by any of my creditors for a year now - Thanks, Care One!

A Satisfied Customer of Care One, Saint Louis, Missouri