Complaint Review: CareCredit - G.E. Money Bank

• Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By: Stephanie — Brooklyn New York USA
CareCredit - G.E. Money Bank
www.gemoney.om Internet United States of America

CareCredit - G.E. Money Bank CARE CREDIT I was mislead about the amount of interest charged and have had payments 'disappear' until they are considered late and then charged late fees. Internet

I had an outstanding balance of $2,924.25 and have paid back $2,732.00 yet my balance remains at $2,252.49. I have of course tried to apply the interest rate to the balance but nothing comes out correctly, math-wise. I called to complain and was told that every time I used my card my interest rate was recalculated and went up - something I was NEVER told. I requested my original contract with them and they refuse to release it. I'm also refused the actual interest rates. Even if I had the most outrageous of interest rates (which GE Money and Care Credit are known for) that still doesn't account for the disparity between my payments and the current balance. This company is underhanded, deceitful, and unethical. I have stopped all payments until the issue is resolved. I will consider it resolved when I have had the original interest rate applied to my balance and payments and have my outstanding balance readjusted accordingly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2009 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CareCredit-GE-Money-Bank/internet/CareCredit-GE-Money-Bank-CARE-CREDIT-I-was-mislead-about-the-amount-of-interest-charge-491306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CareCredit - G.E. Money Bank