Complaint Review: CareCredit

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:Mission Viejo California
CareCredit
P.O. Box 981127 El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

CareCredit was verbally abused by "Russ"(yelled at me) when inquiring about late fees on my bill. Supervisor "Lisa" x74229 also very rude. El Paso Texas

We applied for CareCredit to help pay for our dental bill. We are fairly new customers. We have been paying every bill "in full" as we receive them in the mail. The last bill we received we paid right away in the form of a check. I was surprised to see a charge for late fees when we had sent it with enough time to be on-time. If they check our credit report they will see that we are not deadbeats. I dialed the number on the bill and someone by the name of "Russ" answered the phone and from his very first word out-of-his mouth came such rudeness. I asked why we were being charged late fees when the bill was sent with enough time and asked why it was held until it became late. He proceeded to yell at me several times saying "what do you want me to do with the late charges". After all the yelling on his part I asked to please connect me with a supervisor and that I did not wish to speak to him anymore. He proceeded to yell again at me and I insisted to speak to a supervisor and asked not to put me on hold for hours. After six minutes on hold a woman came to the phone and told me her name was "Lisa" from extension 74229 and I asked if she was a supervisor. In a very rude tone of voice said "yes" and was very rude and totally uncaring about my situation. She told me the charges where removed. After that we proceeded to close our account and will never do business with them ever again and will tell everyone I know of my experience with this company. We are decent people and did not need to be treated like trash by them.

Anonymous
Mission Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CareCredit/El-Paso-Texas-79998-1127/CareCredit-was-verbally-abused-by-Russyelled-at-me-when-inquiring-about-late-fees-on-m-452387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CareCredit