Complaint Review: Care.com, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Care.com, Inc.
1400 Main St. Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Care.com Automatic Renewal without notification Waltham, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Auto Renew Care.com

Although we greatly appreciated the service provided by Care.com, I had initially signed up for 3 months of access. What I was unaware of due to the lack of notification is that my access would be automatically renewed every 3 months. Furthermore, they allow for no recourse once the credit card has been charged. This is highly unethical, in my opinion. Buyer Beware!!!

Frustrated consumer
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carecom-Inc/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/Carecom-Automatic-Renewal-without-notification-Waltham-Massachusetts-477634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care.com, Inc.

Auto Renew Care.com

AUTHOR: SSCleve - (United States of America)

I wanted you to know that I saw your blog post and I'd love to see if I can help resolve the situation. We do have an auto-renew policy for the convenience of our members. But if you've already finished using Care.com to find a care provider, I am happy to help you resolve the situation. Please contact me at tchang@care.com and we'll do our best to fix this quickly. Thanks for bringing this is to our attention. And thank you, too, for using Care.com.