Complaint Review: Care.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 17, 2008

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
Care.com
www.care.com/member/backgroundCheck.do , Florida U.S.A.

Care.com And Lexis Nexis Risk & Information Group, Inc. A background check, SS number, address and criminal Boca Raton Florida

I register with this company for housekeeping work the company Care and on the page they ask you to do a background check for faster employment. Well I really am looking for work so I register for the background check. I gave my social security number for verification, along with my date of birth. I gave my address and requested the criminal background check for $8 dollars which was charged to my Mastercard. Well the results that came back from their report was that my social security number not verified, my address not verified and no criminal history. All lies! So I read what they meant by not verified. Yes I got married recently but my information is change in the system because I have all my name changed on all my records.

Sandra
Covington, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carecom/Florida-33481/Carecom-And-Lexis-Nexis-Risk-Information-Group-Inc-A-background-check-SS-number-add-363784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care.com