Complaint Review: Care.com

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: CMD — nantucket Massachusetts United States of America
Care.com
waltham Waltham, Massachusetts United States of America

Care.com Billing my card for almost a year @ $35.00/month Waltham, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Addressing your Care.com Concerns

Researched care.com as something I could use to hire babaysitters that would be "checked" out.  The sitters we got were disgusting and I almost filed charges on  one!!!

The actual issue; however, is the $35.00 per month that they have been billing me for over a year.  I have emailed, called (a number that doesn't work), emailed via the job posting and written a letter to the Waltham, MA address listed for business owner....still nothing. I have now opened a case with the Better Business Bureau.  My bank wont stop it becuase I apparently gave them the number so now I am going to have to cancel the card and get a new one!!!!

This is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.

They do not do what they promise to do!!!!!

RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carecom/Waltham-Massachusetts-/Carecom-Billing-my-card-for-almost-a-year-3500month-Waltham-Massachusetts-881492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care.com

Addressing your Care.com Concerns

AUTHOR: caredotcom - (United States of America)

Hi CMD, I am a Care.com Member Care Representative. I wanted to address the concerns regarding members of the site, billing and ways to cancel a Care.com account. Care.com is a subscription service that families can use to find care in their area, and our team takes member feedback very seriously. We encourage Care.com members to submit feedback on any member of the site who they may have concerns about, using the "Report" button on every provider profile. Any concerns go to our Safety Team for them to review and take action on.

In order to end billing on your Care.com account, there are several options. The Call Center is open from 10-6 EST, Monday-Friday. There is no option to email in through your job posting, but we do have an email address for our Member Care Email Team who answer customer emails 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Also, you can easily cancel your account by logging into your account and canceling under the "Membership Information." The instructions of how to do this are also under the Frequently Asked Questions page. I apologize for any confusion and wish you the best of luck in your childcare search.