reflects

• Reported By: SammyS — Hermosa Beach California USA
Care.com
201 Jones Road Suite 500 Waltham, Massachusetts United States of America

Care.com Very misleading Waltham, Massachusetts

Care.com is very misleading and a waste of time.  In my case I was looking for a temporary tutor for my daughter. Care.com advertised that I could post a job for free and receive referrals for possible tutors, all of which occurred.  However, it was not until I tried to reply to some of the applicants that I received an email saying that I could only respond to one of the applicants after upgrading my account and paying $30 per month.  Had I known that up front, I would not have wasted my time nor the applicants time. It should have been made clear that this was the case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carecom/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/Carecom-Very-misleading-Waltham-Massachusetts-817761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Care.com