Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc., Career Network Inc

2295 S Hiawassee Ave Ste 407 Orlando, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Career Network, Inc., Career Network Inc Career Network Former Employee Orlando, Florida

AS a former employee these peoples complaints are pretty much right on. Our job wasn't to focus on verifying their employment application submitted online but to get them interested in getting information about furthering their education. We recieved a commission if we could get the applicant to call a number and speak with an education advisor.

They had to qualify first in order for us to give them the number. The applicant had to be at least 18, a US Citizen and have a computer at home!! If they didn't have all 3 of those then we were to hurry up and get them off the phone and move on to the next call.

We had applications in the system that were as old as a year when they first applied, and we are just now verifying it for the job?  I'm pretty sure that job has already been filled, so why is it in the system? Because it's not about verifying employment application, but to get them in school! The money was good if you don't have morals, but I do so that's why I am no longer there! With the way the economy is today and has been for awhile now, applicants are desperate for work and shouldn't be misled like that. Please except my apology, but it was my job and I needed to feed my family. Once I started putting 2 and 2 together I (what I feel was the truth) I quit.

If we asked any manager questions about why the apps were so old or that the applicant never applied for that job, how did we get their info, we were to ask them if they want us to still verify the app or not. We weren't to answer their question, but ask them one back.

I found out that they can no longer have the automated dialer call applicants, so instead they send a text. Well if this company (Career Network, Three Stars Inc.) is supposedly verifying applications for large businesses then how come anyone who doesn't have a cell phone doesn't get the opportunity for their app to be verified and submitted to a hiring manager? That's just WRONG!!! Other employees always wondered if the jobs even existed and that's why.

This company is not a verification company like they tell you, it's ALL about getting people in school. By using todays poor economy and millions of people applying for jobs online what better way to get leads!! It sure beats cold calling and solicitaion, the people call you back because they NEED a job.

With all that has been said I wish everyone who has had to experience a call from this company the best of luck in finding a LEGITIMATE JOB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc-Career-Network-Inc/Orlando-Florida-/Career-Network-Inc-Career-Network-Inc-Career-Network-Former-Employee-Orlando-Florida-546272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc., Career Network Inc