Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc., Image Employment

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Career Network, Inc., Image Employment
P.O Box 618305 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Career Network, Inc., Image Employment Bogus Employment Site Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I'm sorry you have an issue with our services

I replied to a job posting on HotJobs for a Court Clerk and the following morning received the following response to my application:
Our Human Resources Department recently received the online application you submitted for the Court Clerk position with Image Employment . Their review of your application has led them to conclude that you meet the initial requirements for employment in this position. They have forwarded your application to be considered as a potential candidate for the Court Clerk position.

If you still have a desire to be considered for this position, please indicate so by visiting our website at the following location: http://imagecareers.com/careers2.aspx?email=annelesliet@hotmail.com&id=imageemployment2nds07102008&jb=295765

When you open the application page you will be asked for a login id. Please use the following login to access the site:

Username: (deleted for privacy)
Password: (deleted for privacy)

Please take a moment to verify any information that we currently have on record. You may be asked to supply additional information that will be used to help speed along the final hiring process. After our Human Resources Department has received the final completed application you will be contacted to schedule a personal interview.

Samantha Murray Human Resources

Career Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 618305
Orlando, Florida 32861-8305

Take_my_name out of future_employment_considerations.

This is exactely like the other posters regarding this bogus company, I would be interested to know if anyone has ever gotten a job through them. I was also asked for the name of my cell phone provider. I did not, however, return to their site and complete the "additional information" that they requested. Instead, I googled them and also checked them out on BBB.org. Needless to say, there were lots of complaints through google and no information on them on the BBB website except that they were not affiliated with the BBB. Don't fall for this one, they are not legit!! What Colorado court would use an employment agency in Florida anyway??

Anne
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc-Image-Employment/Orlando-Florida-32861/Career-Network-Inc-Image-Employment-Bogus-Employment-Site-Orlando-Florida-349537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc., Image Employment

I'm sorry you have an issue with our services

AUTHOR: Career Network - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry that you feel our recruitment practices are questionable. I'm sure this is only due to a misunderstanding of us and our business. Allow me to clear up any confusion by explaining who we are and what it is we exactly do.

Career Network is a new nationwide job board that is free to use by both job seekers and employers. Currently, there are thousands of jobs throughout the country available for application on our network of employment sites. We actively market those opportunities to individuals who have previously expressed interest in receiving employment offers. This works as a benefit for our corporate clients as we actively reach hundreds of potential applicants who had not previously been introduced to the opportunity through traditional job ads.

To keep our services free to both job seekers and employers we do offer advertising verticals on the site. However they are completely voluntary and do not in any way affect job seekers' consideration for the listed employment opportunities. We act only as an intermediary between the applicants and the hiring companies, and do not interfere with the delivery of submitted resumes for any reason. To do so would jeopardize our relationships not only with our corporate clients but our advertising partners as well.

Let me assure you that nothing will be done with your personal information that you do not expressly authorize. Foremost, since you are applying for a position, your resume will be transmitted to the employer who will then consider you for a job based solely on your skills and education. Beyond that, we will only connect you with our promotional partners if you agree to it during the application process.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have regarding our Web site and our recruitment services. Please feel free to contact us with any further issues or suggestions at info@careernetwork.us.com.