Complaint Review: (Career Network, Inc.) (Mandarinemployment.com)

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia City Indiana
(Career Network, Inc.) (Mandarinemployment.com)
P.O. Box 618305 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

(Career Network, Inc.) (Mandarinemployment.com) (Sue Ann Merritt - Human Resources) recent review of our records indicated After reviewing your application we have determined that you meet our initial employment requirements. Orlando Florida

I now feel like I have been stripped of my complete indentity. People like this make me sick and should be punished by the fullest extent of the law and make them register with the Federal Government as fraud and identity thieves. A report of this nature would allert any internet provider of their recent activities and to whom they really are. Now I have to deal with someone out there having all of my employment history, phone numbers, email address along with reference information. These people not only defrauded me, but my references as well.

Brad
Columbia City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc-Mandarinemploymentcom/Orlando-Florida-32861-8305/Career-Network-Inc-Mandarinemploymentcom-Sue-Ann-Merritt-Human-Resources-recent-400675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (Career Network, Inc.) (Mandarinemployment.com)