Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc. My Career Harmony, Sue Ann Merritt Human Resources, Allison Barroso

• Submitted: Thu, September 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Navarre Florida USA
www.mycareerharmony.com Internet, Florida United States of America

Career Network - My Career Harmony - Sue Ann Merritt Human Resources - Allison Barroso My Career Harmony Scammed vital information by posing as a job application. Internet, Florida

My Career Harmony/Career Network posts ads in the job section on Craigslist. When you reply to the email address, the "person in charge" send you to MyCareerHarmony.com to fill out an application. They take ALL of your vital information; social security, address, phone number, etc. They use it to spam you, and to steal your identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc-My-Career-Harmony-Sue-Ann-Merritt-Human-Resources-Allison-Barroso/Internet-Florida-/Career-Network-My-Career-Harmony-Sue-Ann-Merritt-Human-Resources-Allison-Barroso-My-492605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc. My Career Harmony, Sue Ann Merritt Human Resources, Allison Barroso