Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc. My Career Harmony, Sue Ann Merritt Human Resources, Allison Barroso

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
P.O. Box 618305 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Career Network, Inc. My Career Harmony Sue Ann Merritt Human Resources Allison Barroso takes advantage of job seekers Orlando Florida

My experience with this company sounds exactly the same as every other report I've read here. Hopefully, you're not reading these reports after you've already submitted vital information to this bogus company.

Thankfully, I used my brains, and discontinued the application process when they asked for my references names, phone numbers, and email addresses. Bells, whistles, red flags and the whole nine yards went off in my head when it asked me that. No legitimate company would ask you those in an online application process along with all of it's other questionable application questions.

I will be filling out a report with the Better Business Bureau as well as any other website that I can in hopes that no more people will fall victim to this seemingly legitimate company. I would hope every one who has dealt with this company will do the same. Maybe by doing this, something can be done against this company and get them shut down for good.

I hope every one affected by this company, whether they submitted information or not, will file a report on every website avaliable against this company.

Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc-My-Career-Harmony-Sue-Ann-Merritt-Human-Resources-Allison-Barroso/Orlando-Florida-32861-8305/Career-Network-Inc-My-Career-Harmony-Sue-Ann-Merritt-Human-Resources-Allison-Barroso-tak-415813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc. My Career Harmony, Sue Ann Merritt Human Resources, Allison Barroso