Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: David — Arab Alabama United States of America
Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305
Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305 Internet United States of America

Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305 Forklift Operator position Offered me a job, however it seems to me from rip off reports that it's a Con, i didn't get any financial loss as of yet but i am taking precuations. Internet

I'm writing this report from other reports which i have read in regards to a job offer that i was offered. I had to go to a website to apply for the job.
They give no information of the name of the company which i was applying for, which has other sites that allows you to view names of the company.

This is the website address i had to go to. I want them investigated, also when i went to put in my resume in the spot it doesn't allow me to put in a resume, all the other sites i know allowed me to be able to put in my resume. I had my resume tried to be uploaded in the spot that it has but it rejects it. Very strang, if you ask me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc-PO-Box-618305-Orlando-FL-32861-8305/internet/Career-Network-Inc-PO-Box-618305-Orlando-FL-32861-8305-Forklift-Operator-position-O-624880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305

Woodruff