Complaint Review: Career Network Inc

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: Este — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Career Network Inc
Orlando, Florida Orlando, Florida United States of America

Career Network Inc Enough!! When do we, victims, get protection from these scams. I went on CareerBuilder and this is what happens. My information is out there!!! Orlando, Florida

I am looking for a job and went onto CareerBuilders for possible jobs and have been receiving e-mails offering me positions, even a phone call to "interview" me before my information is forwarded to the client and then again was ask to go online to confirm and all you get is putting in more information in the computer.

How can I protect myself if legitimate websites are not protecting our confidential information and allow scams to enter their website?

This needs to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc/Orlando-Florida-/Career-Network-Inc-Enough-When-do-we-victims-get-protection-from-these-scams-I-went-598575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network Inc