Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:E Ellijay Georgia
Career Network, Inc.
Po Box 618305 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Career Network, Inc. Scam! Worried about my Credit! Orlando Florida

I was sent a e-mail regarding a job offer. When I went to the "Apply" page, it asked for the e-mail addresses to my References! I thought this was very odd. I just put N/A there instead.

Then, It wouldn't let me continue past that page!

This is what is really odd... about 20 minutes later, my Husband and I both received calls on our cell phones from a restricted #. It was an automated message saying, "if you want your Visa to still work on -line, enter your 16 digit card #!!" We both hung up !!

We are now worried about our Credit!! Plus, some Fool has all of my personal info. Name, age, birth date, etc!!

Beware people! This is scary! I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I hope anyone who is scammed by these People will do the same!

Steph
E Ellijay, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32861-8305/Career-Network-Inc-Scam-Worried-about-my-Credit-Orlando-Florida-434515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc.

skywave