Complaint Review: Career Network, Inc/Orlando, FL

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Decatur Alabama
Career Network, Inc/Orlando, FL
careers@jobproapp.com; P.O. Box 618305, Florida U.S.A.

Career Network, Inc: Michael Brown/ The Career Corner: Flavia Moraiss Craiglist Con; P.O. Box 618305, Orlando Florida

I, too, got conned into sending my resume to this craiglist company. I first received an email from Flavia Moraiss, instructing me to log on to http://thecareer-corner.com and to attach my resume (which I already had done in my initial contact email). Lots of advertisements from online colleges, all of which I declined.

I then get an email from Michael Brown. I am asked to follow a link to complete the application process. I tried for 2 days. Thankfully, I could not access the web page. Getting supicious, I logged on to this site and searched the company. I shouldn't have been surprised.

Advice: check out all companies on craiglist to the best of your ability before you contact them. I certainly will from now on.

Jojo
Decatur, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network-IncOrlando-FL/PO-Box-618305-Florida-32861-8305/Career-Network-Inc-Michael-Brown-The-Career-Corner-Flavia-Moraiss-Craiglist-Con-PO-390802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network, Inc/Orlando, FL