Complaint Review: Career Network

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Fair Oaks California
Career Network
careernetwork.com Online, California U.S.A.

Careernetwork.com Career Network Bait and Switch Online California

I answered an add in CL that showed a job that appealed to me. When I clicked the link it took me to a job board that required me to put in my information. On step two or three it took me to a continuing education page that had nothing to do with the position.

Now I have been contacted by Career Network by email and phone stating that I have been selected to be interviewed for the position by a third party company. The conduct a standard verification of my information and then ask if I am planning to continue my education. I have a MA degree, so I said no and the interview ends.

Someone should be checking on these guys. If it isn't illegal, it is certainly unethical.

Gc sacramento
Fair Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network/Online-California/Careernetworkcom-Career-Network-Bait-and-Switch-Online-California-468298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network