Complaint Review: Career Network

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Tecate, CA — Tecate California United States of America
Career Network

Career Network They claimed (several times) to have the perfect position I was searching for. Internet

I was searching jobs on CraigsList and on EDD.  I then received an unsolicited email from a "Career Specialist" at Career Network.  It said that they have a "perfect position" for someone with my experience.

When I followed the link in the email, it took me to a website - totally in Spanish, which seemed to have to do with IP's! I tried to reply to the email to explain about the link, but no response.

Two days later, I received the same email from Career Network, but from another Career Specialist.  The link brought me to the Spanish website again.  I attempted to reply to this "Career Specialist" - in vain.

The next day I received the same email from the second Career Specialist.  I decided to look up Career Network on the web, and I found Ripoff Report!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Network/internet/Career-Network-They-claimed-several-times-to-have-the-perfect-position-I-was-searching-841030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network